OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE
Cost-Effective Recovery Of
by-products from primary sources
Mapping & Assessment
The main objective of Ion4Raw project is to develop a novel and sustainable ionometallurgical process to resource- and cost-effectively recovery of mainly by-products from primary sources (and the main metal in the ore), i.e ores and concentrates following a complete value chain. Others include:
- Encourage and support by-product recovery by conducting a comprehensive by-product potential identification and assessment
- Maximise upstream recovery of by-products from primary sources for ionometallurgical processing and minimise the downstream environmental impact
- Cost-efficiently recover by-products from primary sources through ionometallurgical route
- Design and optimise the overall process from a holistic point of view following a Multidisciplinary Design Optimization (MDO) approach
- Provide proof of process sustainability from economic, technical and environmental point of view, as well as to promote the exploitation of the project’s results
WHAT OUR PARTNERS THINK
So excited to participate in ION4RAW by ensuring the dissemination of the project results.
We’ll be contributing to the overall coordination of ION4RAW. We’re very excited about this opportunity.
Our team will contribute to the communication efforts of the ION4RAW project. We’re excited about making sustainable innovation happen through EU H2020 projects.